Accountability increases when people make their own decision and hold themselves responsible. The inability of managers to make good decisions is one critical issue that most organisations face.
Participants learn to choose and use appropriate decision making models to improve the quality of the decision they make. They will learn the common mistakes made during the decision making process and be able to apply practical techniques to avoid decision failures.
- Understand how humans make decisions
- Evaluating our own decision making tendencies
- The different decision making models we can use to improve the quality of our decisions
- Common mistakes most make during the decision making process
- Take measures to prevent decision failures