It is not possible to innovate cutting-edge solutions by using old ways of thinking. New Product Development is the lifeblood of a business — given the ever shrinking product life cycles. Innovative companies must select and internalise a suitable Design Thinking process to stay competitive.
- Adopt the innovator’s philosophy and mindset
- Developing the innovator’s skill set
- Models for DESIGN THINKING
- Applying a suitable process to innovate
- Tools and techniques at each step of the selected innovation process
- Fostering a culture of innovation