Your business has many indicators that need to be monitored; each with their own relative units of measurement. Identifying, measuring and monitoring KPI s can improve process efficiencies by leaps and bounds within a very short time.
- The importance of becoming effective, efficient as managers
- How to systematically analyse the business or department to gain business acumen for setting relevant KPIs
- The logic and benefits of identifying and measuring Key Business Activities
- How to map business processes and understand the difference between Business Results Indicators (KRI) and their respective Drivers (KPI – Key Performance Indicators)
- How to use a template for developing the Basis for Measuring each KPI effectively
- How to consolidate KPI charts, design visual KPI dashboards and conduct performance reviews at management meetings
- How to implement process reengineering techniques, corrective action plans and conduct productive cross-functional meetings for continuous improvement