Planning and organising are two of the four main management factions. It is said that if you fail to plan you plan to fail. Planning is preceded by organising where many managers fail. This result in difficulties of implementing and monitoring progress. The workshop is designed to develop a step by step planing, organising and monitoring skills.
- Understanding the current realities of the business
- Identifying and defining future goals for the business
- Analysing and streamlining processes
- Identifying and optimising the required resources
- Developing business measurement systems
- Implementing monitoring mechanisms
- Follow up skills