A systematic approach to discovering business improvement opportunities and implementing feasible strategies. The model can be applied to strategic level, Tactical Level or Operational level.
- The role of a manager from the relevant business perspective
- Dissecting and analysing the current realities of the business landscape for a product or department or business unit
- Identifying problems to solve and exploring opportunities to exploit
- Developing and defining business goals
- Identifying obstacles and options to achieve the desired outcomes
- Evaluating suitable business improvement projects
- Developing and action plan for implementation