Duration: 01 Day
A happy and productive workforce is every company’s dream. When people are happy there is better retention, less grievances and more importantly the absence of disruptive behaviour. This program introduces simple and practical ways to be happy amidst challenges in personal life and at work.
At the end of this workshop, participants will learn:
- The neuroscience of human happiness
- How to manage our own mental state as well as stimulate others to be happy
- How to deal with difficulties we face in personal life and at work
- How to identify mental health issues that need professional help.
- Tips on using our mental capacity to be more productive and feel contentEnrolment and CommercialsDuration: One dayMaximum Participants: 24 per batchLearning Methods: Theoretical concepts and tools, Illustrative stories, Practicals exercises using real life examples. This program will be conducted by a Mental Health Professional who is also a corporate trainer and motivational speaker.Investment: LKR 85,000Logistics: Venue, Multimedia projector, Sound, flip charts, lunch, snacks and tea will be provided by the client.