Managing conflict and negotiating agreements is an important part of doing business. Conflict and negotiation cannot be avoided in business. There are different levels of conflict and not all conflict is necessarily bad. However when we have a conflict it can be resolved through skilful negotiations. Thus we negotiate with internal and external customers on a regular basis. This workshop will cover practical methods of managing conflict and successfully negotiating win-win agreements.
- Understanding conflict in the business environment
- How to use different approaches to manage conflict with internal or external parties
- What is Negotiation and types of Negotiation
Preparing for negotiations and developing an alternative in case the negotiation fails
- The art of deploying integrative (win win) negotiation concepts
- Using influencing skills during a negotiation to convince the other party
- Using a structured process for negotiations and reaching agreements