Giving feedback is one of the most difficult tasks for managers to do, and for employees to receive. The ability to give employees feedback while increasing their cooperation and reducing resentment, is an invaluable skill for all managers to facilitate high-performance workteams.
- Understanding our role as leaders and the need for effective communication skills
- Purpose of employee performance feedback and how to motivate subordinates
- Using a Structure for giving effective performance feedback
- Handling Resistance during performance feedback
- Giving Positive feedback
- Dealing with unkept performance agreements