Aspiring managers want to achieve extraordinary results through ordinary people. Shaping attitudes and motivating staff are essential skills for such managers.
- What is attitude and why is it import to achieve business goals
- The art and science of changing unfavourable attitudes in our subordinates
- What is motivation and the impact of attitude on human motivation
- The process of energising people by understanding and applying the concept of motivation
- How to continuously focus on nurturing the core elements of human motivation at work
- How to practically use process theories of motivation to get employees to go the extra mile in achieving their business goals.