A happy and productive workforce is every company’s dream. When people are happy there is better retention, less grievances and more importantly the absence of disruptive behaviour. This program introduces simple and practical ways to be happy amidst challenges in personal life and at work.
- The neuroscience of human happiness
- How to use our mental capacity to be more productive and feel content
- How to manage our own mental state and use simple techniques to be happy
- How to spread happiness among others we associate with
- How to deal with difficulties we face in our personal life and at work
- Identifying mental health issues at work and finding solutions to ensure a happy and productive and happy workplace