Time is your most valuable and limited resource. Yet time is not your friend. Time doesn’t wait for you nor care about you. You will learn to manage and utilise time in a productive way. More importantly, to use time in order to live a life that brings personal fulfilment and happiness.
- The fundamental principles of time – your most valuable resource in life
- Understanding your personal traits and its impact on how you utilise time
- Forming habits that utilises time productively
- Pros & cons of procrastination
- Identifying and combating time wasters
- The art of prioritising tasks and focusing on goals
- Develop a personal action plan to use beyond this workshop